Most Commonly Replaced Norcold Refrigerator Parts
Norcold Common Replaced RV Refrigerator Parts
Don't leave on your trip across the country without having these parts on-hand!
Planning a long trip and want to make sure you have some replacement parts on hand? You're not alone. Here is a small list of top replacement parts to get your refrigerator back in working order while on the road.
*This part senses the temperature inside your refrigerator. It can cause the refrigerator to either stop cooling or cool more than it's supposed to, freezing your food.
- AC Heating Element
- Burner & Orifice
- Power Board
- Optical Board
- Gas Solenoid Valve
As you can see from the list above, the most commonly replaced parts are also the most affordable. We recommend you keeping a spare thermistor, ac heater, and burner/ orifice on hand while you travel. It's not that they regularly fail, it's just that if something is going to fail it will most likely be one of the top three. They're all easy to replace and can be done without taking it to a service center!
Recent Tech Posts
- Norcold N7/ NA7, N8/ NA8, N10/ NA10 Flashing 10 times (how to fix!)
- Norcold N7, NA7, N8, NA8, N10, and NA10 Models (fault codes and HELP!)
- Operating Your RV Refrigerator On Propane While Driving (is it safe?!)
- Natural explanations for your RV refrigerator not cooling/ freezing!
- Norcold Ice Maker Won't Make Ice! HELP